2013 DIAMOND SPONSORS
Support PESC throughout 2013 as an
As an Annual Sponsor, your organization sponsors PESC once and all activities and events for 2013 at which PESC will have a major presence and/or exhibitor booth are covered.
PESC is funded almost entirely by its sponsors and the dues of its membership. PESC and its membership believe that every barrier to achieving interoperability that can be eliminated should be eliminated. In keeping with the spirit of this belief, all standards and information are provided to the education community on this website without charge.
As an Annual Sponsor, your organization:
- helps promote this mission
- enables community-based development, collaboration and implementable solutions
- is showcased as a leader in education data systems & technology & a stakeholder in the overall mission of ensuring the advancement and improvement of student achievement
- is marketed by PESC throughout the 2013 calendar year on the PESC website and at all activities and events for 2013 at which PESC will have a major presence and/or exhibitor booth
With Sponsorship of PESC, your organization benefits:
- support and direct participation in development of PESC Approved Standards
- improved quality of student data in, and connectivity between, education and labor and workforce data systems
- shared resources focused on maximizing the value and integrity of your technology
- facilitation of trusted, real-time data exchange that enables the portability of education data
- coordination in aligning data systems and improving data comparability
- collaboration with education stakeholders for the greater common good of student achievement
If your organization is not a sponsor or a member, but you use this site and/or use PESC Approved Standards, please consider sponsoring PESC or joining PESC as a member and help us share the cost of bringing higher education to a new level of interoperability. We thank you for your continued interest in and support of PESC.
The following organizations have also sponsored PESC over the years and we thank them for their continued support!
ETS - Educational Testing Service
LSAC - Law School Admission Council
NASLA - National Association of Student Loan Administrators
NCHER - National Council of Higher Education Resources
PHEAA - Pennsylvanie Higher Education Assistance Agency
SLSA - Student Loan Servicing Alliance